- For collection dates over 6 weeks away you will need to pay a booking deposit now and the remaining balance at the 6 week point. You can choose to pay the full balance now if you wish.
- For collection dates within 6 weeks you will need to pay the full balance now.
- On collection of the motorhome you will be need to pay a refundable security deposit of £750 on a major debit or credit card in the name of the main driver.
- All Deposits may be increased at the discretion of Abacus Staff.
- We accept Amex, Visa, MasterCard and Visa Debit.
- We do not accept cash, prepaid cards, pay-as-you-go cards or cheque’s.
The following original documents must be presented at the branch at the time of collection (we do not accept photocopies):
- Driving licence—please click here for driving licence requirements. We must see each driver with their driving licence at the office.
- Additional Form of ID (showing current name and address, dated within the last 3 months)—e.g. utility bill, bank statement, council tax bill, official letter.
- If Travelling outside of the UK—your passport
- If visiting from outside the UK—your passport along with a contact address of where you will be staying in the UK.
If you unfortunately need to cancel your booking, please contact the branch as soon as possible. The following charges will apply:
- More than 6 weeks before: booking deposit will be retained
- 6 weeks – 2 weeks: 50% of total hire charge will be retained
- 2 weeks – No Show: 100% of total hire charge will be retained
Although we do not offer this service, we do advice you to take out Personal Holiday Insurance.
We advise you to read through the FAQs and our Terms and Conditions prior to committing to a booking.