Before You Continue:
During the online booking process you will need to suply the drivers Driving Licence Number and Share My Licence Code (see https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence)
• We no longer allow our Motorhomes to travel outside of the United Kingdom.
• We require 3 days’ notice for online bookings.
• We cannot take bookings online for 29 nights or over (please call the office for a quote).
• We cannot take bookings online if your start date is over a year from now (please call the office for a quote).
• We have a minimum hire period of 3 nights between the 16 September - 30 June.
• We have a minimum hire period of 4 nights between 01 July - 15 September.
• Once you have entered your search criteria, if you cannot see your motorhome of choice, then that motorhome is unfortunately not available over that period.
• For collection dates over 6 weeks away you will need to pay a booking deposit now and the remaining balance at the 6 week point. You can choose to pay the full balance now if you wish.
• For collection dates within 6 weeks you will need to pay the full balance now.
• On collection of the motorhome you will be need to pay a refundable security deposit of £750 on a major debit or credit card in the name of the main driver.
• All Deposits may be increased at the discretion of Abacus Staff.
• We only accept Visa, MasterCard and Visa Debit.
• We do not accept cash, prepaid cards, pay-as-you-go cards or cheque’s.
The following original documents must be presented at the branch at the time of collection, FOR EACH DRIVER (we do not accept photocopies).
Failure to present the correct documentation, will result in your booking being cancelled:
1. Driving licence.
2. National Insurance Number or Share My Licence Code (see https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence).
4. 2 forms of additional ID (showing current name and address, dated within the last 3 months)—e.g. utility bill, bank statement, council tax bill, official letter. Please note we can not accept electronic copies.
If visiting from outside the UK:
1. Driving licence.
3. 2 forms of additional ID (showing current name and address, dated within the last 3 months)—e.g. utility bill, bank statement, council tax bill, official letter. Please note we can not accept electronic copies.
4. A contact address of where you will be staying in the UK.
If you unfortunately need to cancel your booking, please contact the branch as soon as possible. The following charges will apply:
• More than 6 weeks before
booking deposit will be retained
• 6 weeks – 2 weeks
50% of total hire charge will be retained
• 2 weeks – No Show
100% of total hire charge will be retained
Personal Holiday Insurance
Although we do not offer this service, we do advice you to take out Personal Holiday Insurance.
Off-set your carbon footprint by donating just £2 to Plant a Tree - Find out More